British Transport Police have released a CCTV image of a man believed to be connected to five defibrillator thefts at railway stations including Leytonstone, Woodford and Stratford.
The incidents have occurred at:
- Loughton rail station on 2 April at 3pm
- Woodford rail station on 5 April at 12.55am
- Stratford rail station on 2 April at 10.15pm
- Bow Road rail station on 2 April at 1pm
- Leytonstone rail station on 5 April at 5.40am
|Do you know this man?|
Investigating officer, DC Angie Gates said: “We believe that all five incidents are linked and I am keen to speak to anyone who may hold information or knows the person in the CCTV image, who I am keen to speak to and who I believe has information that could help us.
"Defibrillators can save lives and it’s really disappointing that these have been stolen.”
Anyone with any information can contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 or text 61016 quoting reference 349 10/06/2016.