A spokeswoman for the council said, “The London Borough of Redbridge is committed to making the borough a more cycle friendly place. Cycling is an easy and fun way to get around the borough and a great way to improve your health at the same time.”
Whatever your needs, young, adult, individual, family or women only they seem to have it covered:
FREE courses and activities
- 1 to 1 Cycle Training – Just you and a cycle instructor. Beginner, Bikeability level 1, level 2 and level 3. Suitable for everyone, from complete beginners to confident commuters. Includes route planning and practising cycling a specific route with an instructor, e.g. to work, local shops or the gym.
- Cycle Training as a Family. Ideal for gaining the skills needed for those family cycle trips to local places.
- Adult Group Training - beginner, Bikeability level 1 and level 2. Have fun learning as part of a group. Progress from beginner to riding on quiet roads
- Child Group Training – learn to ride, Bikeability level 1 and level 2. Ideal for local youth clubs and holiday clubs
- Bikeability Level 1, Level 1 & 2 or Level 3 School Training. Available to all schools in the borough
- Dr Bike Sessions - please see the borough cycle maintenance page for details on upcoming sessions
- Cycle security marking sessions - please see the borough cycle security page for details on upcoming sessions
- Social rides - please see the borough social rides page for details on upcoming sessions
Places are limited so click here and scroll down for details and places available.
Click here for other participating London Boroughs.