Saturday, June 27, 2015

Redbridge Pride

As Alfred knows I like flags, so I thought I’d raise the virtual Rainbow flag today as it is London Pride Day, to celebrate diversity, inclusion and tolerance with all our brothers and sisters everywhere.


The Redbridge contingent will be meeting at Baker Street at 12:15pm ready to start the parade at 1pm. They will have with them the Redbridge Rainbow Community Banner, created in partnership with Eastside Community Heritage including designs from many different members within the Redbridge community.

1 comment:

  1. I would be happy to fly the rainbow flag if I thought pride would stretch to not building on the land bestowed by Lord Toms for the borough - this land is utilised all year with many types of sport and if 800 homes, a school and a GP centre is so badly needed, may I suggest the Fairlop Waters Golf club be a more suitable piece of land to accommodate so many buildings. After all, there is only one type of sport played there...!

    ReplyDelete