- have destroyed trust in politics by saying one thing and doing another,
- no longer represent us, but corporate interests,
- have created a destructive economy.
- works only to the advantage of the few,
- helps the rich get richer while creating insecurity and worry for most of us, with low-paid jobs and long-term unemployment for many,
- has destroyed arable land the size of India and in the process created global poverty,
- has created oceans of plastic that is killing marine and bird life; let alone driving climatic change jeopardising large parts of mothership earth,
- can only survive by creating greater inequality and environmental destruction.
By voting Labour, Conservative or Liberal Democrat you will be voting for the current economic model.
The Green Party says we need to challenge the current economic model and we cannot go back to business as usual. It says NO to the current policy of austerity and the CUTS being imposed.
Make the right choice, stop throwing your vote away, vote Green, the only party that still has principles, is independent in that we are not financed by corporations, and above all is on your side.
GP candidate for Havering and Redbridge GLA elections
All the (known) candidates for the Havering and Redbridge constituency in the forthcoming GLA elections have been offered 250 words on this blog. They will be published if and when they are received. This is the fifth. I have created a new label below which readers can click to see them all together. See also our Hustings on 4th April.