The next meeting of the Redbridge Police Community Engagement Group (Funded by the Metropolitan Police Authority) is the Annual General Meeting to be held on Wednesday 11 March, 7-9pm, Sir James Hawkey Hall, Broomhill Road, Woodford Green, IG8
The meeting will hear reports of latest progress from senior Police & Council representatives plus "Enviro Crime" enforcement. Please come along to hear what is being done to improve community safety in the Borough.
Anyone who lives or works in Redbridge is welcome to attend.
Refreshments will be available from 6.30pm.
1) Welcome and introductions
2) Apologies for absence
3) Minutes of meeting held 3 December 2008 and matters arising (10 minutes)
4) Minutes of Executive Group meeting held 14 January 2009 and matters arising (10 minutes)
5) Election of Chair, Vice-Chair, Treasurer & 2 Executive Group members (15 minutes)
6) The Policing Pledge – Borough Commander Peter Terry (15 minutes)
7) Reports from the Police & Local Authority on their progress on Community Safety issues in the past year – Cllr Mrs Vanessa Cole and Borough Commander Peter Terry (30 minutes)
8) Street Scenes and Enforcement and the impact of things such as graffiti and flytipping on crime levels : “Envirocrime Enforcement” – Russell Ward, Head of Environmental Services, London Borough of Redbridge (30 minutes)
9) Responses to any submitted questions (5 minutes)
10) Date, time and place of next meeting (to be confirmed)
11) Any other urgent business (5 minutes)